BUYER & EXHIBITORS REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Your well-being is our #1 Priority! The show will be conducted with courtesy, common sense, and some new protocols in place. We are confident that all participants will be conscientious about following the protocol and respectful of one another.
- We will follow health and wellness guidelines recommended by the CDC, local and state officials.
• Masks are required to be worn in public when social distancing is not possible. Please wear a mask to check in and in common public areas such as restrooms, aisles, and elevators.
• Complimentary masks and hand sanitizer are available at the Registration Desk.
• Maintain social distance of 6' whenever possible.
• Buyers are asked to wait outside of a booth until the exhibitor invites them in.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often, especially before and after each point of contact. There will be sanitizer stations throughout the venue.
• All exhibits are separate and individual entity well suited for social distancing within a small group.
• Buyer registration will be as contact-free as possible.
• The building has been sanitized with CDC recommended products and methods.
• Do not attend the show if you have a fever or do not feel well.